Student Enrollment

Parents, below are the enrollment forms necessary to enroll your child. You may fill in the forms via your computer then print out, or print the forms to fill out by hand. Please bring all forms with you to registration! 

English speaking students will need the following:     Spanish speaking student will need:

  1. Enrollment Form                                                         1. Spanish - Enrollment Form

  2. AR Department Health History                        2. Spanish - AR Department Health History

  3. Health Emergency Form                                      3. Spanish - Health Emergency Form

  4. Migrant Enrollment Survey                                 4. Spanish - Migrant Enrollment Survey

  5. Home Language Survey                                       5. Spanish - Home Language Survey

  6. Physical Form for Physician                               6. Physical Form for Physician

  7. Record Request                                                          7. Record Request

Click on the needed forms for access in here.